At P2P, we value a work culture that prioritises empathy, respect, and support for people with a disability and their families.
We actively seek to provide people with a disability with opportunities to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
We keep these things in mind when we do our work:
- Empathy and Understanding: Acknowledging and respecting everyone’s unique experiences and emotions fosters a compassionate work environment.
- Respect for Others: Recognising and respecting other people’s perspectives and struggles promotes better communication and collaboration.
- Prioritising People: Putting people’s needs and well-being first displays a commitment to their welfare, resulting in better relationships and outcomes.
- Advocacy for Change: Taking a stand against injustices or problems promotes progress and creates positive change in the industry or community.
- Understanding Context: Appreciating that people’s decisions are often influenced by their circumstances and experiences leads to more effective and compassionate problem-solving and support.
- Showing Respect: Demonstrating professionalism and dignity by respecting the choices and decisions of others, even when they differ from your own.
- Providing Support: Empowering people and families by creating a confidential and safe space to build their capacity to advocate for themselves and their loved ones.
- Taking Action: Taking proactive steps to address important issues can lead to meaningful change and better outcomes.
In conclusion, the team at P2P is committed to creating a compassionate and understanding work environment while promoting respect, empathy, and support for people with a disability and their families. We also encourage proactive measures to drive positive change in the workplace and the broader community.