Becoming a member of Parent to Parent Association QLD Inc. (P2P) means you are part of a not for profit organisation whose mission is to listen with respect to people with a disability and their families, and support them to achieve their goals. Our vision is to inspire lifelong learning to increase knowledge and strengthen the community to value the contribution of people with a disability.
We hope that our members:
- Know that they are valued and belong;
- Take an active interest in what we do, how we do it and how well we do it;
- Are involved and engaged in progressing our mission and vision;
- Promote us on social media and tell their family and friends about us;
- Feel confident and comfortable telling us what they like and don’t like about what we do.
Terms of Membership
You do not need to use our services to become a member, you are joining the P2P family. Your membership will start from when your application is accepted by the Board and you are notified by the Secretary. If you wish to terminate your membership please contact the Secretary.
Before applying for membership, please read our Membership Guidelines.