We are independent support coordinators with over 20 years’ experience collaborating with people with disabilities through their life transitions. We are person-centred and work as a team. We are also the state agency for Inclusion Australia.
P2P Support Coordination is here to enable you to access the right support to assist in working towards the goals identified in your NDIS Plan. Support Coordinators connect you with your local community, the supports, and services needed to bring your plan to life.
Our role is to:
- empower you and those around you
- work with you so that your unique goals can be realised
- find ways to connect you in with your community, wherever that may be with whoever it may be.
We can help you:
- Read and understand your NDIS plan and funding categories
- Use your online NDIS participant portal MyPlace
- Find and engage service providers or mainstream activities
- Implement your plan and work towards your goals
- Access quotes and assessments when needed
- By working alongside you to develop goals for your next plan or get you back on track when your plans change.
We specialise in:
- Supporting you through major life transitions
- Getting ready to leave high school (Year 10-12) and planning for the future, finding your identity, interests, and new routines.
- Creating housing option plans and transition to independent living plans
- Assisting aging carers to create succession plans and ‘in case of emergency’ plans
- Complex family situations, including working with the Office of the Adult Guardian, and Child Safety.
Our Support Coordinators have a mix of lived experience, qualifications, and expertise. We will work with you to match you with the right person.