We are independent support coordinators with over 20 years’ experience collaborating with people with disabilities through their series of life transitions.
P2P is here to enable you to access the right support to ensure the goals identified in your NDIS Plan are realised. The Support Coordinators connect you with your local community, the material supports and services needed to bring your plan to life.
Our role is to:
- empower you and those around you.
- work with you so that your unique goals can be realised.
- find best supports and services available in your region.
- find creative ways to connect you in with your community, wherever that may be with whoever it may be.
We can help you:
- Read and understand your NDIS plan and funding categories
- Help you use your online NDIS participant portal MyPlace
- Find and engage service providers or mainstream activities
- Implement your plan and help you work towards your goals
- Help you access support if you are in crisis
- Access quotes and assessments when needed (eg: home modifications)
- Work alongside you to develop your goals for your next plan or get you back on track when your plans change
We specialise in:
- Major Life transitions
- Getting ready to leave high school (Year 10-12) and planning for the future
- During your first few years after high school finding your identity, interests, and new routines
- Creating housing options plans and transition into independent living plans
- Moving out of home into your own
- Creating in case of emergency and succession planning for aging carers
- Dual diagnosis mental health and disability.
- Challenging Behaviours and Mind sets
- Complex family situations, including working with the Office of the Adult Gaurdian and Child Safety
- A range of disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities (We are state office for Inclusion Australia)
- Physical and acquired disabilities
- Autism in children and adults
Our Support Coordinators are all in their current roles from a mix of lived experience, qualifications and expertise. When you first call, we will take some of your details and match you with the right person.