NDIS Participant Readiness Workshops
What will you learn from our NDIS Workshops?
- The difference between the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- The types of supports the NDIS will and won’t fund
- How to access the NDIS and what reports may be required
- How to think about your goals and put them to paper
- An understanding of the language of the NDIS
- How your current supports may be affected
- The process of your pathway into the NDIS
Who should attend our NDIS workshops?
Individual’s with a disability, their families, carers, and friends. Professionals and people in the community who feel that the information would be useful to their organisation.
These workshops are for people new to the NDIS or have some understanding of the NDIS.
For those people at an advanced level of their pre-planning for the NDIS, please email us an expression of interest for some more in-depth review of your pre-planning material.
How much are they to attend?
Our NDIS workshops are free to attend as they are funded by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
Where are the NDIS workshops being held?
We are currently presenting workshops in Redcliffe, Caboolture, Caloundra, Woombye, Maryborough and Hervey Bay. We will shortly be running online workshops every month.
How can I register for them?
Go to our events page to find the next workshop in your area and register online. You can also call 1800 777 723