We value our community and we will always do our utmost to attend to any concerns or problems that you might be experiencing. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss it with you.
We’d also love to know if a member of our team has gone above and beyond for you and your family!
Before submitting your complaint or feedback we would like you to know:
- Your concerns will be taken seriously
- You are safe having your say. We thank you as it makes us a better service.
- If you make a complaint it will not affect the services that you get from us in any way.
- You can choose to submit an anonymous complaint. If you do not give your name and contact details, we will not be able to let you know what we did to fix the issue.
- You can ask for help to submit your complaint. https://www.qld.gov.au/disability/legal-and-rights/advocacy
Download our Complaints and Feedback policy here.
Download accessible version of the Feedback Form here.
You can also phone us on 1800 777 723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org