Our team at Parent to Parent QLD is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following updates from the government and health officials.
We are streamlining this information so that you can stay informed and safe.
We’re here to support you
Our office is closed until further notice, however it is business as usual with our team working remotely so we have little disruption to you by:
- Reducing the chance of accidentally spreading the virus by replacing face to face meetings with phone calls or video meetings.
- Working with NDIS and LAC staff to assist with your plan reviews, rollover plans or move to phone meetings. Any plans that end will automatically extend for 28 days.
- Offering a weekly check-in if you are feeling isolated – please let us know if you or someone you know may benefit from these phone calls.
- Working with you individually to make sure you get the support coordination and plan management you need and any help with providers who support you during this time.
- Working with our members to address gaps in your community and supports.
- There will be no disruption to your plan management invoice payments.
We are continually updating information and resources as information becomes available and will share this through this page, regular emails and blog posts. Please contact us if you aren’t receiving these important emails. If you know people who don’t have access to the internet, please pass on our phone number so they can call us to discuss other ways of getting information to them.
We have compiled a selection of resources and information
Information to help you understand changes to how the NDIS works
|Your health and safety|
Good hygiene can prevent infection for most people
Stay in touch
Please contact our team if you have questions or concerns.
Phone 1800 777 723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are all working together to get you through these times.