Ghotit Dyslexia Keyboard for iPad helps people with dyslexia and/or dysgraphia to write in English, and further, proofread and correct their texts.
The main features are:
- Talking” Word-Prediction with grammar and phonetics awareness;
- Ouick-Spell Word-Prediction with instant correction for phonetic writers; Phonetic and context-sensitive spell checker;
- Advanced grammar and punctuation corrector;
- Effective proofreader;
- Speak as you write (speech feedback);
- Reading assistance with dual highlighting;
- integrated dictionaries;
- US, UK, Canadian and Australian English dictionaries.
This keyboard provides assistance when working in an editor or text area on an iPad.
Text correction requires Internet connection.
All other features work offline.
For more information: http://www.ghotit.com/ipad-dyslexia-keyboard