P.A.T.H training is for those people who want to become facilitators and help others develop P.A.T.Hs.
What is included in the P.A.T.H training workshops?
Our two-day P.A.T.H Training comprises of a two-day workshop with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included. The workshop runs from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM on both days. All workbooks and tools needed during the workshop are provided by our facilitators. This is not an accredited course however, you will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of day two.
P.A.T.H stands for Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope.
- It is a globally recognised visual person-centred planning and goal setting tool.
- It was developed by Marsh Forrest, Jack Pearpoint and John O’Brien.
- It uses graphics to map out a vision of a desirable future for an individual or a group of people.
- It helps participants and their supporters focus on their dreams and goals.
What will you learn from attending this training?
- An understanding of the basic process of P.A.T.H.
- To understand the different roles within each process and have the opportunity to experience the different roles for yourself.
- Confidence in using graphics, through learning simple tools and practising in a safe environment.
- Thinking in different ways about recording information and problem-solving.
- The ability to co-facilitate a P.A.T.H.
How much do the workshops cost and how do I register?
Workshops are $375 pp inc GST. We run in groups of 10 and can base ourselves at a location convenient to you. If you don’t have a group to attend, you can submit an expression of interest and we will be in touch for our next available workshop in your area.
Who should attend our P.A.T.H Training?
- People that support someone living with a disability.
- Family members.
- Community workers.
- Health professionals.