P2P provides two NDIS pre-planning workshops. Families Planning Together and One on One workshops.
Families Planning Together
- This workshop is $40 for a 3-hour workshop with a small group of families (maximum of 4 families).
- Participants work through a booklet which generates questions to help them be prepared for their NDIS planning session.
- A benefit from working with other families is it is a great way to brainstorm solutions, create networks and support one another.
One on One Preparation
- For people who already know their goals and general strategies and want to prepare for their NDIS planning session.
- Participants will get a short questionnaire to complete prior to booking in with one of our Support Coordinators/Facilitators.
- The 2 hour session will then take you through documenting what you want to the planner to know, and identify any gaps or additional documentation you may need.
- For this session we request a $150 contribution. For current Your Life Your Choice participants, please contact the office for your discount.